Monday, May 31, 2010

what time is it now?????


it's 2pm......yeay...my time to reveal my 1st obsession of Korean Musics.....they r known as 2pm....originally have 7 members...due 2 some reason their LeadJa JayBeom leaving the group....for those who not know them I'll intriduce them to y'all....as the pics above that was taken when the Leader still with them...from left who is standing was JunSu, ChanSung,TaecYeon n NickKhun....from right who was seating was WooYoung, JaeBeom n JunHo.....

u must be wonder y i like them right....i knew them since I was watching thie show-Idol Army for season 3...host by Boom oppa....they r so funny,spontaneous,slumber n handsome.....hmmmm......esp their leader...n then I dug Up all the show that featuring them such Star King,Infinity Challenge,Wild Bunny n Hot Blood and etc....they r debut as fully package group where they r not depends on their look but also their talent...this group was so amazing with their dance,acrobatics,voice as well as their looks....

as they face an internal problem they stop their activities for a while.....since Jay's leaving thy comeback with HeartBeat song where gain so many interest....they were so many incident happened about Jay leaving, their fan are boycotting them until jay is back.....they face so many problem when but now they moving on....

I am so in love with the song called Dont Stop Cant STop from this album.......so yummy...

I'll help u to know them .....check out my next post....c ya....peace!!!

No comments: