Friday, March 4, 2011

INFO~~~

currently i am uploading drama which is i compressed by myself..in order to save space of my hard disk,i have try to compressed all the 700MB file to ~300MB file...so da terlanjur saye mengecikkan file2 2 ape salahnyer saye upload sklik cte2myg da kecik 2...dapat gak share ngan kdrama fan yg mencarik cte yg kecik jer size file nyer...hehehe~~apepon sy akan try compress cte 2 sebaik mungkin so that quality gambar boleh memuaskan ati...but then ade some episode yg xbp clear sgt gamba nye,tp sy da try tok repair for next episode....
and for those who try to open the link please ignore all the file description ya...i forget to edit it to proper name...so all the link is align with the episode...thanks for downloading all my file...

p/s-do comment if u downloading and please credit to me if u take my link...thanks a million~~~

No comments: