Monday, July 26, 2010

new rookies captured my heart!!!!!

NINE-MUSES


Nine Muse (Rana, EunJi, Sera, Lee Saem, Violet, JaeKyung, Binnie, MinHa, HyeMi) are the faces for a photoshoot in the upcoming August issue of Maxim.

The group is known to have members who came in #1 in super model contests. And the average height of the members are 172cm. And the members also have various experiences between debut like CF modeling, MC-ing, and drama appearance.

Their famous song at this moment Give Me duet with Seo InYoung.this song was included in Prosecutor Princess OST.
They are set for debut in early August.

S:Newsen


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISS A

Newcomer miss A was debuted on 23rd july 2010. They was on KBS 2TV Yoo HeeYeol’s Sketchbook aired on 24th July when the members talked about how they had been casted to become singers.

And it was known that Chinese members Jia and Fei had both been casted through an audition in their schools and then started training under JYP Entertainment after that.
The newest member of the group is called Min who spent seven years training at JYPE. She was expected to make her debut in America as Lil’ Jon’s protege. Min revealed, “I had an audition in elementary year 6 and I became a trainee after that. Following that, I had training for 6 years.”

Their member Suzy reveals that her unique incident for being casted as a star. Suzy said, “I was casted while I was going for auditions in other broadcast companies. In the midst, I went to the toilet and a female came up to ask me how old I am and gave me her namecard.”
Meanwhile, the girls had a good start with their debut song ‘Bad Girl Good Girl’ which had already won them 2 #1 on music shows this week, with the media hailing them as ‘scary rookies’.



S: TVReport

No comments: