Friday, June 4, 2010

lagenda budak setan!!!!!!!!

ok....malam td xsempat post coz pnt gle....da xde idea ape nak tulis.....

1st-we talk about the interview....it went well...the position os based on sales n marketing job...this is what i hate....do sales work???hmmmm...but if u give me a choice i'll say no....dun know y????it just i dont want....after interview they will say ''we will inform u bla bla bla bla''. so i guess it does not work lah....my stiry thru the journey i faced yesterday...i took a bus from Seremban to CM,took Putra LRT to KL sentral n TOOK Monorail to Raja Chulan....from the station i walked...OMG!!!!!yesterday was so hot...can u imagime me walking under the sun????only GOD how know....then waiting for my turn to get interviewed...normal question lah interview kan????about me....past exp.....location preferred...and so on.....

on my way back,i meet this chinese guy...giving me a card..like a lucky drwa one....in the card i got the special gift..i dont know what happen to me....i believe in him...i even went to his office to get the gift..OMG...i need to pay Rm1500 to scan the voucher.....for the stupid action I lost about Rm20...for taxi fare...really BullSHIT!!!!!!!luckyy i smart enough to lie....hehehehe...then i took Komuter from MidValley to Seremban....so long enough i tought....depart at 3pm...arrived at around 5pm.....then i need towalked again to go to terminal 1 to where i park my car....so tired......tired enough to die.....



 
2nd-movie time.....i plan with my frens to watching Lagenda Budak Setan on cinema.....i bought the tickets...right after i arrived at Terminal 1 by walking.....so satisfy i got thetickets...the movie was based on the novel i read...so touching n broken heart.....the actors are my favorite...Farid Kamil n Nur fazura....the movie was so fuuly follow the novel....it just so-so for me coz the scene are skipping to much until we wonder how fast Kasya N Ayu N Kat fell in love to each other...well i knew it was a movie..they were running out of time....but mayb i was a bit dissappoint coz i put high expectation towards this film...but the OST was so sad n good...i admit i cry last night....so heartbroken....with the song...OMG so touching....even mY friend BF is crying....well if u ask me will i watch this film again???i'll answer yes...but waiting for the CD...watching again at Cinema....hmmmm...i just dont think so.....mayb not worth enuf for me.....hmmmm...what else?????

















waiting for the hall to be seats

waiting for the movie to start



3rd-after movie event....went to ns lemak stall at Tmn AST....smbl kaco pondan2 xsdr dr 2...hahahahaha~~~~~well the Nasi lemak is best ever @ Seremban... i think...cheap n a lot....hehehe~~~i ate 1 ns lemak n 1 roti canai....so full n sleepy...right after that we went home.....and then...what else?????SLEEp lah...so tired owh with the long journey.....hehehehehe.....=p

No comments: